Pet Memory Large Round Paperweight.
Isle of Wight Collection Only.
Each Pet Memory Paperweight is individually handmade using traditional glass making methods at Wight Island Glass on the Isle of Wight.
A treasured keepsake of precious memories of your beloved pet, incorporating your pet’s ashes in a beautiful handmade glass paperweight.
The whole process from start to finish is personally dealt with by us, ensuring sensitivity and respect at all times.
Available in different colours upon request.
We can incorporate human ashes on request.
Approximate measurements: 8cm diameter.
To order contact Lisa either via the online quick contact form or by email at email@example.com who will personally deal with your order from start to finish.
The process and what we require:
- Contact Lisa via email to place an order with your requirements.
- We will require a small spoonful of your pet’s ashes in a sealed container or bag.
- Please label your container/ sealed bag clearly in capital letters with your name, address and your pet’s name.
- Your pet’s ashes will need to be brought to us.
- Payment is due on placing the order.
- Our lead time is approximately 6 weeks once an order has been placed.
- Once your Pet Memory Paperweight has been made we will notify you that it is ready for collection.
Different colour combinations are available. Alternatively, this can be made in a single colour. Simply contact us.
All individually handmade Pet Memory Paperweights will differ in size, colour and placement of ash due to the very nature that each piece is handmade. They will contain bubbles small and/or large which occur when making the Pet Memory Paperweights.
We are unable to offer a delivery/postal service for our memory paperweights due to ashes being prohibited by Royal Mail and Parcel Force in the UK. Ashes need to be personally delivered to us and collected from us on the Isle of Wight.
The green and white Pet Memory Paperweight shown is for demonstration purposes only and colours, design and ash colour/ placement will differ.