Prices do not include Postage and Packaging.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Please contact us via email if you require delivery to any other destination other than the United Kingdom so we can advise you on delivery costs and how to place an order. We can deliver worldwide.
A single delivery charge of £3.99 per order of £50.00 and under and FREE delivery per order over £50.00 purchased via our online shop for delivery in the United Kingdom. This excludes Made to Order and Glass Repairs.
For items purchased via our online shop
We aim to dispatch your item within 2 working days (not including Sundays and Bank holidays), as soon as payment has been received and only when funds have been cleared, subject to stock availability.
All orders are sent via recorded delivery which requires a signature. An email will be sent to you upon dispatch notifying you that your order has been posted.
Please note that we are unable to ask the courier to leave the parcel anywhere other than the delivery address
Made to Order
Delivery times will vary with Made to Order, due to each piece being individually handmade to your specification.
Please contact us for lead time as these items will need to be handmade to your specifications and design.
Delivery charges apply depending on the quantity and weight of the consignment.
Glass Repairs Service
The cost of sending your glass repair to us is your responsibility. We do charge for the return postage. This applies if the piece can be repaired or not.
The cost of the return postage will depend on weight, size and value of the piece that needs to be returned. We always use a signed for delivery service which insures for the value of the goods when returning glass repairs.
We can advise you on the return postage costs when assessing the glass repair.
It is your responsibility to check your delivery for loss or damage.
We do accept returns- If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and asks us to cancel an order, we can do this and issue a refund, providing that the order has not yet been dispatched. This excludes Made to Order. If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then the following returns procedure must be followed:
Excludes Made to Order and our handmade earrings (unless the item is faulty) .
Our bangles and rings once adjusted are also non returnable (unless the item is faulty) .
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014. You have the right to cancel the order 14 days after receiving your order. Please email us via the online contact form or telephone us within 14 calendar days after receiving your order to notify us of the return and reason for this prior to returning the item. Once we have received this notification we will then provide our returns address. You will need to then return the item to us in its original condition within 28 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us before we can issue a refund. We will then issue a full refund within 7 days of us receiving the returned goods for the amount of the goods returned. This includes any original delivery charge if all of the order is returned (not part). We do not refund the return postage costs unless the item is faulty.
Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 28 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- You need to notify of us prior to returning the goods. This can be done via email, or the online contact form or by telephone within 14 calendar days after receiving your order and stating the reason for the return. Click here for contact details.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a signed for delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that the goods are sufficiently wrapped to prevent damage.
- Goods must be returned to us in their original packaging (where possible), unused and in good condition. Therefore please pack them carefully to avoid being damaged in transit.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note that, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, we are not responsible for return postage.
Please note:- Refunds for authorised returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
MADE TO ORDER
We do not accept returns on Made to Order unless the item is faulty. This is due to the fact that a specific design, size or quantity has been requested. However, we do try to avoid this situation occurring by working through the design process with the customer prior to making each piece.
CANCELLING AN ORDER (Excludes Made to Order once the request for a specific design has been agreed).
We do accept cancellations and our cancellation procedure depends on a number of factors:
- If a customer changes their mind and asks us to cancel a purchase before we have dispatched it, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been posted.
- If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then our returns procedure must be followed.
- If a buyer refuses to accept a delivery from our courier because they wish to cancel the order, and the parcel is subsequently returned to us by the courier, then this will be treated as an unauthorised return.
Your Order has not arrived. If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to track the item. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
Lost consignment. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, things can go missing. If a parcel appears to have been lost in transit, please contact us and we will contact our couriers and rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will be unable to replace or resend any order until this process has been carried out, and this can take up to fourteen days. If an item is confirmed as lost, then we will offer a full refund or alternatively a replacement.
Damaged consignment. If a parcel clearly arrives damaged/ opened then the customer must refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer, but only after the item is returned to us by the courier.
We aim to package the order to protect from damage in transit. However in the unlikely event the order is found to be damaged when the parcel is opened then the returns policy applies and we will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer or offer a full refund providing that the returns policy has been followed.
Failed Deliveries. If the customer has exhausted all delivery attempts, or failed to respond to a card to rearrange a delivery then the item will be returned to us. We are charged for all returns so if an order is sent back to us then we will contact the buyer for the return costs.
By purchasing goods from us you agree to our general terms and conditions.